In full sales campaign, Zara has launched a new collection of brides.The Inditex group brand has released a new product line for those girls who are going to live their most special day.
Among the products that can be purchased, Zara has for sale a line of dresses ‘low cost’.In addition, other details that can not be missing on such a indicated date.From a silk headband, to embroidered combined underwear.Even from the brand's own website you can buy the portatrajes, as well as a silk and lace robe.
The first of the three costumes presented by the collection can be acquired for € 79.95.The second, on the other hand, has a higher price, reaching almost € 100.Finally, for € 129 you can buy this long dress with tissue in mulberry silk mixture, beak neckline and short sleeve.
And despite what the brand surely expected, Zara fans have criticized hardly one of their favorite stores.Many have been the ones who have wondered what kind of girlfriends they would dress with these costumes on such an important day.
These are some of the messages that can be read on social networks:
- "Can someone really get married?"
- “Call‘ wedding dress ’to nightmits and bats found in the lingerie section is a new concept that you have invented?”
- "They look like nightstones and pajamas ... They do not favor and are not designed for any body type"
- "Not a single girlfriend wants to dress like this !!!"
- "You want to get married"
- "Who wants to dress like this?"Te puede interesar